street view goes here
West on Waldo Boulevard. Turn South on North 21 St. Property on west side of street.
Property Description for 1002 N 21st St, Manitowoc, WI 54220
This 4,154 sq. ft. property contains a large open working area along with 5 separate offices, a conference room, a kitchenette, and separate bathrooms. A new roof was put on the main building in 2009. Office area was remodeled in 2003. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located at 2108 Rankin Street is being sold with this property. The house is 1,199 sq. ft.
- Property Type: G
- Square Feet: 4,154
- Year Built: 1929
- Lot Size: 0.2296
- Number of Acres: Less than 1/2
- Number of Stories: 1
- Estimated Age: 61-100 Years
- Parking: 6
- Exterior: Wood
- Road Frontage: Near Public Transit,Paved Lot,Paved Road
- Roofing: Other,Rubber
- Avg Ceiling Height: 8'-10'
- Basement: Full
- Truck Door Height: No Truck Door
- Heating/Cooling: Central Air,Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Water/Waste: Municipal Sewer,Municipal Water
- Taxes: 4,440
- Tax Year: 2009
- Miscellaneous: Carpeting,Handicap Access,Living Space Avail.
- Type Commercial: Office(s),Other
- Type Industrial: Other